It's been pointed out to me that the proposed announcement text now
shows in the section 'Redis database backend for a Bayes database'
example a new configuration directive:
  bayes_store_module_additional Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::TinyRedis

I wonder what's the purpose and need for this.

Needless to say I'm running trunk and the Bayes redis backend works
just fine, without me knowing anything about the need for the
'additional' directive. The module Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::TinyRedis
is brought-in automatically by the 'use' in BayesStore/Redis.pm.

  Mark