> >   bayes_store_module_additional Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::TinyRedis

> You are right. I added that to keep the require "module" which I thought
> was keeping with the existing structure.
>
> Someone then added a Use module.   If the use module works, we can rip
> out the additional module code I added.
>
> Your vote is I assume to rip out the additional module code?

Yes, please rip out the bayes_store_module_additional, I don't think there
is any need for it. If the BayesStore/Redis.pm module is loaded (through
bayes_store_module config option) it will pull in the TinyRedis, otherwise
it won't be loaded. Just like with other Util/*.pm modules, which get
pulled in iff anything needs them.

Affected files: Plugin/Bayes.pm, BayesStore/Redis.pm, Conf.pm,
and build/announcements/PROPOSED-3.4.0.txt .

  Mark