On 07/30/2014 05:17 PM, John Hardin wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2014, Axb wrote:

This is what something like an  "undisclosed recipients" looks like.

Do you have a sample of the headers, especially the To:? This rule is
supposed to exclude "undisclosed recipients" messages.

Imo, this rule scored with 3.5 should be purged. It's a waste of cycles

The rule is based on the assumption that MSFT can code to standards,
which I will admit is a shaky basis for analysis.

shaky is putting it mildly...

I will reduce the limit.

I've added wipe_tonobrktsmsft.cf to my sandbox to see how much of the hits are not hotmail