Couple of comments: 1) Whether the Spark POM is produced by SBT or Maven
shouldn't matter for those who just need to link against published
artifacts, but right now SBT and Maven do not produce equivalent POMs for
Spark -- I think....  2) Incremental builds using Maven are trivially more
difficult than they are with SBT -- just start a Zinc daemon and forget
about it.