Hey Nathan,

I don't think this would be possible because there are at least dozens
of permutations of Hadoop versions (different vendor distros X
different versions X YARN vs not YARN, etc) and maybe hundreds. So
publishing new artifacts for each would be really difficult.

What is the exact problem you ran into? Maybe we need to improve the
documentation to make it more clear how to correctly link against
spark/hadoop for user applications. Basically the model we have now is
users link against Spark and then link against the hadoop-client
relevant to their version of Hadoop.

- Patrick