Heya,
That's cool you've already hacked something for this in the scripts!

I have a related question, how would it work actually. I mean, to have this
Job Server fault tolerant using Marathon, I would guess that it will need
to be itself a Mesos framework, and able to publish its resources needs.
And also, for that, the Job Server has to be aware of the resources needed
by the Spark drivers that it will run, which is not as easy to guess,
unless it is provided by the job itself?

I didn't checked the Job Server deep enough so it might be already the case
(or I'm expressing something completely dumb ^^).

For sure, we'll try to share it when we'll reach this point to deploy using
marathon (should be planned for April)

greetz and again, Nice Work Evan!

Ndi