Just a quick note to everyone that Patrick and I are playing around with
Travis CI on the Spark github repository.  For now, travis does not run all
of the test cases, so will only be turned on experimentally.  Long term it
looks like Travis might give better integration with github, so we are
going to see if it is feasible to get all of our tests running on it.

*Jenkins remains the reference CI and should be consulted before merging
pull requests, independent of what Travis says.*

If you have any questions or want to help out with the investigation, let
me know!

Michael