On 17-May-2014 11:40 pm, "Mark Hamstra" <m...@clearstorydata.com> wrote:

> That is a past issue that we don't need to be re-opening now.  The present

Huh ? If we need to revisit based on changed circumstances, we must - the
scope of changes introduced in this release was definitely not anticipated
when 1.0 vs 0.10 discussion happened.

If folks are worried about stability of core; it is a valid concern IMO.

Having said that, I am still ok with going to 1.0; but if a conversation
starts about need for 1.0 vs going to 0.10 I want to hear more and possibly
allay the concerns and not try to muzzle the discussion.

Regards
Mridul