I'm not trying to muzzle the discussion.  All I am saying is that we don't
need to have the same discussion about 0.10 vs. 1.0 that we already had.
 If you can tell me about specific changes in the current release candidate
that occasion new arguments for why a 1.0 release is an unacceptable idea,
then I'm listening.