Could somebody please review and fix
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-1825 ?

It's a cross-platform issue.

I've fixed the Spark source code based on rc5 and it's working for me now.
but totally not sure whether I've done correctly, since I'm almost new to
Spark and don't know much about the source code or API of both Spark and
YARN.

It would be nice that the issue be resolved before the 1.0.0 release.

Without the fix, developing a Spark application on Windows will be
inconvenient.

I have the source code I've fixed, but I don't' know how to upload it to be
shown by other, more Spark-capable developers. (And I'm not sure that my fix
is correct)

Thanks in advance.