Hi,

I am a Spark newbie.  I just downloaded Spark1.0.0 and latest IntelliJ version
13.1 with Scala plug-in.  At spark-1.0.0 top level, I executed the following
SBT commands and they ran successfully.

-          ./sbt/sbt assembly

-          ./sbt/sbt update gen-idea

After opening IntelliJ IDEA, I tried to compile
...../sql/catalyst/trees/TreeNode.scala inside IntelliJ.  I got many compile
errors such as "cannot resolve symbol children", "cannot resolve symbol id".
Actually both symbols are defined in the same file.   As Spark was built
successfully with "sbt/sbt assembly" command, I wondered what went wrong in
compiling TreeNode.scala.  Any pointer will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best,
Ron Hu