Hi Ron Hu,

The Idea project generated with "update gen-idea" didn't work properly for me
as well. My workaround is to open corresponding Maven project in Idea
(File->Open look for .bom file). To compile the opened project I use Maven
window in Idea (View->show Maven ). However, tests fail to compile due to some
mess with paths (it tries to create something like
c:\project\blabla\c:\project\tests). I am also able to compile separate files
by right-clicking on a file in Idea project tree and choosing "compile". This
solves the test problem, because I am able to run test files with this approach.

Best regards, Alexander