There is ASF guidelines about Voting, including code review for
patches: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

Some ASF project do three +1 votes are required (to the issues like
JIRA or Github PR in this case) for a patch unless it is tagged with
lazy consensus [1] of like 48 hours.
For patches that are not critical, waiting for a while to let some
time for additional committers to review would be the best way to go.

Another thing is that all contributors need to be patience once their
patches have been submitted and pending reviewed. This is part of
being in open community.

Hope this helps.

- Henry

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus