Good news, we will see the official version containing JDBC in very soon!

Also, I have several pending PRs, can anyone continue the review process in
this week?

Avoid overwriting already-set SPARK_HOME in spark-submit:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1331

fix locality inversion bug in TaskSetManager:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1313 (Matei and Mridulm are working on it)

Allow multiple executor per worker in Standalone mode:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/731

Ensure actor is self-contained  in DAGScheduler:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/637

Best,

--
Nan Zhu