Sorry, The quick reply didn't cc the dev list.

Sean, sometimes I have to use the spark-shell to confirm some behavior change.
In that case, I have to reassembly the whole project.  is there another way
around, not use the the big jar in development? For the original question, I
have no comments.

--
Ye Xianjin