Hi Sandy,

Sorry for the bothering.

The tests run ok even the SPARK_CLASS setting is there now, but It gives a
config warning and will potential interfere other settings like Marcelo said.
The warning goes away if I remove it out.

And Marcelo, I believe the setting in core/pom should not be used any more. But
I don't think it's worthy to file a JIRA for such small change. Maybe put it
into other related JIRA. It's a pity that your pr
already got merged.

--
Ye Xianjin