Hi,

I have added some changes to ALS tests and I am re-running tests as:

mvn -Dhadoop.version=2.3.0-cdh5.1.0 -Phadoop-2.3 -Pyarn
-DwildcardSuites=org.apache.spark.mllib.recommendation.ALSSuite test

I have some INFO logs in the code which I want to see on my console. They
work fine if I add println.

I copied conf/log4j.properties.template to conf/log4j.properties

The options are:

log4j.rootCategory=INFO, console

log4j.appender.console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

log4j.appender.console.target=System.err

I still don't see the INFO msgs on the console.

Any idea if I am setting up my log4j properties correctly ?

Thanks.

Deb