right now, the following logs are archived on to the master:

  local log_files=$(
    find .\
      -name "unit-tests.log" -o\
      -path "./sql/hive/target/HiveCompatibilitySuite.failed" -o\
      -path "./sql/hive/target/HiveCompatibilitySuite.hiveFailed" -o\
      -path "./sql/hive/target/HiveCompatibilitySuite.wrong"
  )

regarding dumping stuff to S3 -- thankfully, since we're not looking at a
lot of disk usage, i don't see a problem w/this.  we could tar/zip up the
XML for each build and just dump it there.

what builds are we thinking about?  spark pull request builder?  what
others?