OK, that's good.

Another approach we can take to controlling the number of stale JIRA issues
is writing a bot that simply closes issues after N days of inactivity and
prompts people to reopen the issue if it's still valid. I believe Sean Owen
proposed that at one point (?).

I wonder if that might be better since I feel that even a slimmed down
email might not be enough to get already-busy people to spend time on JIRA
management.

Nick