Hi Tim,
run-example is here:
https://github.com/ehiggs/spark/blob/terasort/bin/run-example

It should be in the repository that you cloned. So if you were at the top level of the checkout, run-example would be run as ./bin/run-example.

Yours,
Ewan Higgs

On 12/12/14 01:06, Tim Harsch wrote:
Hi all,
I just joined the list, so I don¹t have a message history that would allow
me to reply to this post:
http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/Terasort-example-
td9284.html

I am interested in running the terasort example.  I cloned the repo
https://github.com/ehiggs/spark and did checkout of the terasort branch.
In the above referenced post Ewan gives the example

# Generate 1M 100 byte records:
   ./bin/run-example terasort.TeraGen 100M ~/data/terasort_in

I don¹t see a ³run-example² in that repo.  I¹m sure I am missing something
basic, or less likely, maybe some changes weren¹t pushed?

Thanks for any help,
Tim