Hi,

We have a custom datasources API, which connects to various data sources
and exposes them out as a common API. We are now trying to implement the
Spark datasources API released in 1.2.0 to connect Spark for analytics.

Looking at the sources API, we figured out that we should extend a scan
class (table scan etc). While doing so, we would have to implement the
'schema' and 'buildScan' methods.

say, we can infer the schema of the underlying data and take data out as
Row elements. Is there any way we could create RDD[Row] (needed in the
buildScan method) using these Row elements?

Cheers
--
Niranda