Thank you! When do you expect to have gemm in Breeze and that version of Breeze
to ship with MLlib?

Also, could someone please elaborate on the linalg.BLAS and Matrix? Are they
going to be developed further, should in long term all developers use them?

Best regards, Alexander

18.03.2015, в 23:21, "Debasish Das"