I watch these lists, so I have a fair understanding of how things work around
here. I don't give direct input in the day to day activities though, like Greg
Stein on the other thread, so I can understand if it looks like it came from up
above. Apache Members come around and give opinions time to time, you don't
need to take it as somebody up above forcing things down.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Apr 22, 2015, at 2:33 PM, Nicholas Chammas