I've created https://github.com/amplab/spark-ec2 and added an initial set
of committers. Note that this is not a fork of the existing
github.com/mesos/spark-ec2 and users will need to fork from here. This is
mostly to avoid the base-fork in pull requests being set incorrectly etc.

I'll be migrating some PRs / closing them in the old repo and will also
update the README in that repo.

Thanks
Shivaram