You can use Jira filters to narrow down the scope of issues you want to
possible address, for instance, I use this filter to look into open issues,
that are unassigned :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12333428

For a specific release, you can also filter the release, and I Reynold had
sent this a few days ago for 1.5.1

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12333321

--
Luciano Resende