With Java 7 / Ubuntu 15, and "-Pyarn -Phadoop-2.6 -Phive
-Phive-thriftserver", I still see the Docker tests fail every time. Is
anyone else seeing them fail (or running them)?

The Hive CliSuite also fails (stack trace at the bottom).

Same deal -- if people are running this test and it's not failing,
this is probably just flakiness of some form.

There's the aforementioned doc generation issue too.

Other than that it compiled and ran all tests for me.

JIRA score: 28 issues, of which 11 bugs, of which 5 critical (listed
below), of which 0 blockers. OK there.

Critical bugs:
SPARK-8447 Test external shuffle service with all shuffle managers
SPARK-10680 Flaky test:
network.RequestTimeoutIntegrationSuite.timeoutInactiveRequests
SPARK-11224 Flaky test: o.a.s.ExternalShuffleServiceSuite
SPARK-11266 Peak memory tests swallow failures
SPARK-11293 Spillable collections leak shuffle memory

- Simple commands *** FAILED ***
  =======================
  CliSuite failure output
  =======================
  Spark SQL CLI command line: ../../bin/spark-sql --master local
--driver-java-options -Dderby.system.durability=test --conf
spark.ui.enabled=false --hiveconf
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL=jdbc:derby:;databaseName=/home/srowen/spark-1.6.0/sql/hive-thriftserver/target/tmp/spark-240e9e22-8fe8-408b-a116-2a894b3cbf1f;create=true
--hiveconf
hive.metastore.warehouse.dir=/home/srowen/spark-1.6.0/sql/hive-thriftserver/target/tmp/spark-c336bc67-8e51-4284-b574-e8b79d0d4fce
--hiveconf
hive.exec.scratchdir=/home/srowen/spark-1.6.0/sql/hive-thriftserver/target/tmp/spark-3a4f9564-d9f1-467f-8016-d4c95389e568
  Exception: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out
after [3 minutes]
  Executed query 0 "CREATE TABLE hive_test(key INT, val STRING);",
  But failed to capture expected output "OK" within 3 minutes.

  2015-12-14 13:47:23.07 - stderr> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple
SLF4J bindings.
  2015-12-14 13:47:23.07 - stderr> SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/srowen/spark-1.6.0/assembly/target/scala-2.10/spark-assembly-1.6.0-hadoop2.6.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
  2015-12-14 13:47:23.07 - stderr> SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/home/srowen/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.7.10/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
  2015-12-14 13:47:23.07 - stderr> SLF4J: See
http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
  2015-12-14 13:47:23.074 - stderr> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type
[org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
  2015-12-14 13:47:39.36 - stdout> SET spark.sql.hive.version=1.2.1
  End CliSuite failure output