For what it's worth, I have definitely had PRs that sat inactive for
more than 30 days due to committers not having time to look at them,
but did eventually end up successfully being merged.

I guess if this just ends up being a committer ping and reopening the
PR, it's fine, but I don't know if it really addresses the underlying
issue.