On 05/22/2016 10:23 AM, Sun Rui wrote:
> If it is possible to rewrite URL in outbound responses in Knox or other
> reverse proxy, would that solve your issue?
Any process which can keep track of workers and application drivers IP
addresses and route traffic to those will work. Considering Spark Master
does exactly this due to all workers and application has to register to
the master, therefore I propose master to be the place to add such a
functionality.

I am not aware with Knox capabilities but Nginx or any other normal
reverse proxy will not be able to this on its own due to dynamic nature
of application drivers and to some extent workers too.

- Gurvinder