Changing the maven co-ordinates is going to cause everyone in the world who
uses a maven-based build system to have update their builds. Given that sbt
uses ivy by default, that's likely to affect almost every spark user.

Unless we can articulate what the extra legal protections are (and frankly
I don't believe that having or not having apache in the maven co-ordinates
or jar filenames makes a jot of difference - I'm happy to be proved wrong)
I'm strongly negative on such a change.

Marcin