Hi all,

First of all, this might be minor but I just have been curious of different
PR titles in particular component part. So, I looked through Spark wiki
again and I found the description not quite the same with the PRs.

It seems, it is said,
Pull Request

   1.

      The PR title should be of the form [SPARK-xxxx] [COMPONENT] Title,
      where SPARK-xxxx is the relevant JIRA number, COMPONENT is one of the PR
      categories shown at https://spark-prs.appspot.com/ and Title may be
      the JIRA's title or a more specific title describing the PR itself.

So, It seems the component should be one of

SQL, MLlib, Core, Python, Scheduler, Build, Docs, Streaming, Mesos, Web UI,
YARN, GraphX, R.

If the component refers the ones specified in the JIRA, then, it seems it
should be one of

Block Manager, Build, Deploy, Documentation, DStream, EC2, Examples,
GraphX, Input/Output, Java API, Mesos, ML, MLlib, Optimizer, Project Infra,
PySpark, Scheduler, Shuffle, Spark Core, Spark Shell, Spark Submit, SparkR,
SQL, Structured Streaming, Tests, Web UI, Windows, YARN

It seems they are a bit different with the PRs. I hope this is clarified in
more details (including whether it should be all upper-cased or just the
same with the component name maybe).

Thanks.