Yes they really correspond to, if anything, the categories at
spark-prs.appspot.com . They aren't that consistently used however and
there isn't really a definite list. It is really mostly of use for the fact
that it tags emails in a way people can filter semi-effectively. So I think
we have left it at an informal mechanism rather than make yet another list
of categories to maintain.