Hi Anton,

I'd like to see this as well. I've been working on implementing geospatial user-defined types and functions. Having examples of aggregations and window functions would be awesome!

I did test out implementing a distributed convex hull as a UserDefinedAggregateFunction, and that seemed to work sensibly.

Cheers,

Jim