Hi Nick,

Not sure about changing the default to warnings only because I think some
might find the resolution output useful, but you can specify your own ivy
settings file with "spark.jars.ivySettings" to point to your
ivysettings.xml file.  Would that work for you to configure it there?

Bryan

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:20 AM, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com