Cool, hopefully it will work.  I don't know what setting that would be
though, but it seems like it might be somewhere under here
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/outputters.html.
It's pretty difficult to sort through the docs, and I often found myself
looking at the source to understand some settings.  If you happen to figure
out the answer, please report back here.  I'm sure others would find it
useful too.

Bryan

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:50 PM, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com