fyi, I merged in a couple jira that were critical (and I thought would be good
to include in the next release) that if we spin another RC will get included,
we should update the jira SPARK-24755 and SPARK-24677, if anyone disagrees we
could back those out but I think they would be good to include.
Tom
    On Thursday, July 19, 2018, 8:13:23 PM CDT, Saisai Shao