Actually Python 3.7 is released (
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-370/) too and I fixed the
compatibility issues accordingly -
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21714
There has been an issue for 3.6 (comparing to lower versions of Python
including 3.5) - https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/16429

I am not yet sure what's the best matrix for it actually. In case of R, we
test lowest version in Jenkins and highest version via AppVeyor FWIW.
I don't have a strong preference opinion on this since we have been having
compatibility issues for each Python version.

2018년 8월 14일 (화) 오전 4:15, shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>님이 작성: