Since not many people have replied with a time window, how about we aim for
5PM PDT? That should work for Wenchen and most people here in the bay area.

If that makes it so some people can't attend, we can do the next one
earlier for people in Europe.

If we go with 5PM PDT, then what day works best for everyone?

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer