Ryan,

All the proposal I read is only related to Table metadata. Catalog contains
the metadata of database, functions, columns, views, and so on. When we
have multiple catalogs, how these catalogs interact with each other? How
the global catalog works? How a view, table, function, database and column
is resolved? Do we have nickname, mapping, wrapper?

Or I might miss the design docs you send? Could you post the doc?

Thanks,

Xiao

Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com> 于2018年11月29日周四 下午3:06写道: