Hi Dongjoon,

I'm not sure about the best practice of maintaining a preview release
branch, since new features might still go into Spark 3.0 after preview
release, I guess it might make more sense to have separated  branches for
3.0.0 and 3.0-preview.

However, I'm open to both solutions, if we really want to reuse the branch
to also release Spark 3.0.0, then I would be happy to create a new one.

Thanks!

Xingbo

Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月16日周三 上午6:26写道: