Hello All,

I have recently joined the Dev mailing list to help the community. Since I
am in my attempt to understand the code base before contributing, I think
looking into Jira maintenance will be a good way to help. I will start
looking into it. Do I need anyone’s approval?

In case I need any help in the beginning can I mail here or there is a
separate mailing id related to Jira maintenance?

Just a trivial question- Do we have any document to give an overview of the
code structure for newbie like me, I can create one if there isn’t any.

Thanks,
Rohit Mishra