Martin, thanks for chiming in and mentioning Apache SIS. However, Mark was
asking about Geo in Spark, which Sedona already supports.

Yet, I like the idea of making all dependencies within the Apache family. I
believe a good solution would be for you (or the SIS community at large) to
include Apache SIS in Sedona to replace libs like GeoTools. The Sedona
community would definitely welcome your contribution :)

Regards,
-Mo