For the following,

> this discussion should have been on private@ to begin with, but, the ship
has sailed. ...
> This doesn't make sense here.

I started the thread about already publicly visible version issues
according to the ASF PMC communication guideline. It's no confidential,
personal, or security-related stuff. Are you insisting this is confidential?

- https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/pmcs#communication
> Virtually all PMC communication should happen
> on the dev@ list or any other appropriate public mailing list.

May I ask which relevant context you are insisting not to receive
specifically? I gave the specific examples (UI/logs/screenshot), and got
the specific legal advice from `legal-discuss@` and replied why the version
should be different.

> Frankly, repeating this publicly without relevant context, and avoiding
the response you already got, is inappropriate.

Dongjoon.