Hi, folks
  I'm a PMC member of Apache SeaTunnel. Recently, I’m optimizing the github
action process on SeaTunnel. The main purpose is to be like Spark, when a
developer submits a PR, it can automatically run github action on the fork
repository instead of the main repository. In this way, all developers can
control the github action opening and retrying of their own PRs. I checked
Spark's github action configuration and found nothing special, is there any
key point that I haven't noticed? I'd be very grateful if anyone could help.

Best regards,
Jia Fan