- Integration with additional external data sources or systems, say Hive
   - Enhancements to the Spark UI for improved monitoring and debugging
   - Enhancements to machine learning (MLlib) algorithms and capabilities,
   like TensorFlow or PyTorch,( if any in the pipeline)

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Technologist | Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI | FinCrime
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".