UPDATE:

After resolving a few issues in the release scripts, I can finally build
the release packages. However, I can't upload them to the staging SVN repo
due to a transmitting error, and it seems like a limitation from the server
side. I tried it on both my local laptop and remote AWS instance, but
neither works. These package binaries are like 300-400 MBs, and we just did
a release last month. Not sure if this is a new limitation due to cost
saving.

While I'm looking for help to get unblocked, I'm wondering if we can upload
release packages to a public git repo instead, under the Apache account?