@Wenchen Fan <cloud0...@gmail.com>

Thanks for the update! To clarify, is the vote for approving a specific
preview build, or is it for moving towards an RC stage? I gather there is a
distinction between these two?

Mich Talebzadeh,
Technologist | Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI | FinCrime
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".