Hi Patrick and Matei,

Was trying out this and followed the quick start guide which says do
sbt/sbt assembly, like few others I was also stuck for few minutes on
linux. On the other hand if I use sbt/sbt assembly/assembly it is much
faster.

Should we change the documentation to reflect this. It will not be great
for first time users to get stuck there.