Hey All,

Due to an ASF requirement, we recently merged a patch which removes
the sbt jar from the build. This is necessary because we aren't
allowed to distributed binary artifacts with our source packages.

This means that instead of building Spark with "sbt/sbt XXX", you'll
need to have sbt yourself and just run "sbt XXX" from within the Spark
directory. This is similar to the maven build, where we expect users
already have maven installed.

You can download sbt at http://www.scala-sbt.org/. It's okay to just
download the most recent version of sbt, since sbt knows how to fetch
other versions of itself and will always use the one we specify in our
build file to compile spark.

- Patrick