Patrick, that is right. All we are trying to ensure is to make a
"best-effort" attempt to make it smooth for a new user. The script will try
its best to automatically install / download sbt for the user. The fallback
will be that the user will have to install sbt on their own. If the URL
happens to change and our script fails to automatically download, then we
are *no worse* than not providing the script at all.

TD