Hi Suat and all,

after updating, the build will not work any more.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.1.0:prepare-package (prepare-package) on project org.apache.stanbol.launchers.stable: Unable to resolve artifact. Could not transfer artifact org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.model.clerezza:jar:0.10.0-incubating from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Specified destination directory cannot be created:...

Anybody else seen this problem?

Best,
Melanie